Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm nervous

Like really nervous. Like a lot of nervous energy going on inside me. Atoms and molecules buzzing about and bumping into each other with nowhere to go. Poor little things making me all crazy like this and my heart fluttery. Maybe it's because I haven't slept well in a long time. Maybe it's because Van Morrison is playing and I can't dance right now. Maybe it's because this is the first time in a while that I have been faced with something I fear I can't master. And maybe it's because the only person I want right now to help me through it isn't around so much anymore. Ahh..."to be born again."

Well, I am certainly looking forward to the weekend. Aussie friend is having an aliyah/Aussie day party and I have been looking forward to draping myself in the Aussie flag and chanting "Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi!" with the whole lot of them. It's going to be "heaps" of fun. That's what Aussie's say. "Heaps."

I'm too tired to make sense. But like my friend said yesterday, something big has to happen. Reminds me of listening to Bjork about 2 1/2 years ago during a Tel Aviv summer walking to the beach. "I can feel it/Something important/is about to happen" Well I can feel it too. Something big and important has to happen, because if not then why all the molecules buzzing about and making us all crazy?

No comments: