Saturday, January 26, 2008

Last night

I dreamt about pregnant women and babies. There were two women standing with me and talking. They were about 5 or 6 months along, just showing, and for some reason in my dream I felt bad. Like I wanted to be pregnant too. And in the same dream, one of the Rabbis from my last trip to Israel was there as well and there was a baby who he was entertaining. Of course I'm in no position for children at the moment but I woke up confused and, yeah, maybe I did feel a little bad because I know 25 is so young but soon I'll be 26 and you know what? I want to get on with my life already. I want the husband, the modest home of a young couple just starting out, the screaming babies and intense exhaustion. The only problem is where I want to be when I have it.

Another dream I had, I was talking to my ex's brother. We were in a beit cafe in Israel some where and we were talking. It was nice. It was about a week ago.

No comments: