Monday, March 9, 2009

I just want to let you know that even though I've been quiet, it doesn't mean that I have nothing to say. I still have odd dreams where certain people appear. I still am wondering what the eff I am to do with my life. The show I'm in is going quite well b"h. We will be taking our show on the road and performing in some warmer cities this and next month. I'm very excited about the prospect of being on a beach but that just means I need to get my butt to the gym.

The job I had my heart set on didn't work out. C'est la vie. I have taken on a solo PR project. I am repping a hip-hop group. It's different. They're talented so that makes things easier on me.

I'm tired so that's all I am saying for now but I am happy to finally have said something. Sorry for being so quiet. Chag Purim sameach xx

No comments: