Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finding Inspiration

Channahboo has inspired me to think about my own health, weight, and appearance. Today starts project Lose That Belly, and boyfriend and I are going to do what we can to tighten up and lose some inches. While I planned to go to the gym today, I lack the discipline and that did not happen. If I try to go now and get in a quick workout, I will for sure be late in meeting a friend for drinks and will subsequently be late for dinner plans later. However, what I can do today is make sure the drink I consume does not have too many calories, and the dinner I eat later will be healthy. So my diet I hope will keep up with that of Channahboo's.

Not to say that this blog will now serve as a food journal, just that sometimes you need to put something out publicly with the goal of sticking to it. So please encourage me here or other places to remind myself that a 28 year old can still aim for a 20 year old's body. Tomorrow my calendar reminder is set for 8:30am at the gym. I'm in need of some morning cardio.

No comments: