Thursday, September 20, 2007

A summary of days - Part 1 (from the plane)

I haven't had the heart to write much of anything lately. Too much dwelling on the last 3 - 4 years of my life. Too much dwelling on the past. How difficult it is to move on while seeming so effortless.

Some parts of my trip tried to make me lose faith in Israel. How bureaucracies decide what's convenient for them while always seeming to inconvenience those with a lot at stake. All in all, I do not owe 2,000 NIS to Bituach Leumi.

And who knew that in the end I would wish that I could have stayed? But I made a decision and so I should stick with it. What I would give for a full time job already. And a cigarette and a warm bed and someone with whom to share it.

I wonder how religious women feel about their husbands' appearance. There men/penguins seem to do a lot of learning and eating. They go hand-in-hand?

Finally exhaustion creeps up on me. These trips are tiring.

No comments: