Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It was an amazing night

I couldn't have asked for a better show with such energy, packed, maybe 150 people in the audience. And we did a fantastic job. We created this show from scratch and accomplished so much. I am honored to be in a show with such wonderful and talented people. Maybe in another life I could have been an actress.

Before the show started, during my 5th trip to the bathroom, my phone fell in the toilet. It was okay. Didn't seem to gross me out or anything. It kinda works now but I think it's a little shaken up.

Anyway, while waiting for the train to go home in the designated waiting area, a cop in Penn Station started asking people to see their tickets. Many had been sleeping and were now being woken up all so that they could buy a ticket for a train they had no plans to ride just so they could go back to sleep once again. I began to realize how lucky and fortunate I am, for having a ticket, for having the money for a ticket and for actually having a destination where this waiting room was only a short stop. I guess if you're able to read this then you're pretty fortunate too.

No comments: