Monday, April 14, 2008

You know what my problem is?

There are too many options out there. I can see myself living happily in 5 different places with any of 5 different people. This is a problem for me. I think it's why I can't always see myself as a family person. And yet I always say I want between 3 and 5 children depending on the day.

Sometimes I say jackass things like, "I'll probably be single forever!" knowing it's dumb, annoying and not what I want. But I say it anyway because I'm a scaredy puss. I'm afraid to make a decision and stick with it. I'm afraid to love one person forever. I'm sorry and I really hope to overcome it someday. Because I want what Susi has. I want a love worth fighting for. I want a love that reminds me of summertime.

3 comments:

The Ginrod said...

you can't have him!! if you want it- then go and fight for it. i think it's waiting.

cornflake girl said...

Don't worry, I don't want no sloppy seconds! Is it really waiting though?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.