Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Tick-tock tick-tock

That's the sound of my biological clock. Tick-tock tick-tock - I'm only 25 but that's the sound it makes when the second hand pokes me saying "Don't you want a baby? Don't you want to be a mommy?" And I do but c'mon, there's a time and a place for everything! Who knew that I'd be placing my feelings for babies onto little puppies. Maybe one little furry thing is the same as another. HA! Take that clock! I won't let you pressure me into pre-marital sex (haha) and other such WRONG things! I will go to shiurim that teach me how to dress and how to date and how to be Holy and I will show up with my darling little doggie and all the ladies in the class (including the Rebbetzin) will say "awwwwwww!" and they will silence you! And I will never be broody again.

No comments: