Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busy busy busy

First of all, Chag Chanukah Sameach to everyone!

Next, random thought: This morning I used a copious amount of hairspray and then proceeded to spray myself with heavy perfume. When did I become my mother?

So I started freelancing at a PR firm and I love it. As you know, I had a huge struggle with trying to find a job upon my return to NY. And as many of you may know, in my months of interviewing there were only 2 or 3 companies I wanted to work for or could see myself working for. Well, although I interviewed with this company for a full-time position, my motto is some money is better than no money, and if this gets my foot in the door, I'll take it!

I started work last Wednesday...(to be continued soon!)

1 comment:

Daisy said...

New beginnings are so exciting aren't they?! Looking forward to the next installment!
Chag Sameach xx