Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm addicted to Kate Nash

Seriously. Every moment spent at home in front of this computer, I listen to her on hypem.com. And every single song I hear, I love. I don't know what it is about her music but I could listen to her for 24 hours straight and still want more. Her album is due to be released Jan. 8th. See why I can't wait for 2007 to end?? She makes me want to dance in my seat. No wait, she makes me want to get up from my seat and dance. No, sorry, she makes me get up from my seat and dance. I have spontaneous dance parties whilst listening to her. I think she's my new English best friend who understands everything I feel at the moment and has just the right song to relate.

So I've been doing more writing in my journal on paper. Today was a day that made me feel connected to Israel. It's because my iPod wouldn't stop playing good, happy Israeli music - not just the sad mizrachit about lost love.

I went to the Rubin Museum today with some friends. Perhaps you know them: a Persian, a Jersey girl and an Irishman. After the museum, the Jersey girl went back to work, the Persian went to Connecticut and the Irishman and I went to find a pub - I mean cafe - and had a nice chat. Good solid bonding where I received some good solid advice which was greatly appreciated and much needed. Afterwards I was treated to a really salty and expensive dinner which may have been the first and last time I eat there.

Oh Kate, why am I up so late???

No comments: