Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yo

I look like I haven't slept in days. I feel like I haven't slept in days. I like this place though. This job is pretty friggin cool. I'd like someone to sponsor a trip to Israel for me. Too bad I didn't get to tell a rich Jew last night that I would love to go back to Israel.

Every photo montage made me cry. Why do I get so emotional when it comes to Israel? I don't even get emotional when I'm standing at the Kotel, but show me one picture and the waterworks start. Geez. But this New York place is kinda nice sometimes. Although now I see it from a cube. I dunno, I can't think straight these days. More sleep please.

1 comment:

Ruvym said...

You shouldn't have to ask; a rich Jew should just want to help you get back to Israel. In an ideal world. I still feel strange asking for anything. Maybe that's something you need to learn if you plan on getting anywhere, professionally, geographically, and otherwise.