Sunday, February 25, 2007

אני 3> את הצפון

I love the North and I love this country and I love my friends who "get" me and...and...yeah.

This past Thursday I took a mental health day, as I like to call it, and went with a friend who was kind enough to whisk me away up North, past cities with women who are like models, past dosim, up to where all you can see is green and cows and sheep (and the occasional ugly-ass metal sculpture) and the air is so wet it curls your hair and it's so clean it weighs you down heavy.

This weekend was exactly what I needed. To just get away...from everything. From phone calls and maintainance. I'm very relaxed, at peace, and certainly geared up for tonight's open mic. In fact, I feel like I'm floating.

http://orthodoxanarchist.com/2007/02/25/private-jokes-are-the-best-jokes/

No comments: