Sunday, February 4, 2007

Rain rain go away...

This weather is not good for me. It makes me sad...unless I'm in love. And I'm not in love. So what does this prove? That unless I repair some malfunction I have in my brain, I will forever be depressed come winter no matter what country I'm in.

One of my friends told me that although I "have a lot of baggage in New York," I shouldn't run away. But isn't that what I do? I mean, I've already got baggage here and I'd love to run away! B'kitzur...I kinda just wanted to put something down. I feel like shite. I want a hug. I have a good life here, I just need someone familiar to make things a little easier. Like when I move into a new apt. and the emptiness of it just makes me want to cry and I have no one's shoulder. Oh right, I moved to a new apt. till mid - end of May. I have Hebrew class (Ulpan) tonight and after that I work on starting an open mic here in Tel Aviv. I'm tired, I just want to lie under the covers and listen to the rain and just as I'm about to fall asleep have the man of my dreams knock on the door with flowers and an assortment of tea.

No comments: