Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dream a little dream of me

My dreams are starting to mess with me a bit. I don't know what goes on in my mind before I drift off rather suddenly to sleep, but man do I wake up in a funk in the mornings. Latest mess with my mind dream? Someone - my parents maybe? - ask him what his plans are in the near future and he says "maybe I'll go to New York for 5 months." De ja vu, only not.

While reading the parsha this past Shabbat, there was a short commentary that said we should tune into our dreams and other people. That once we lower our egos we can realize that Hashem is sending messages to us through them. Well what kind of a message was that? I think I am destined to be a scared little mouse for the rest of my life, too chicken shit to act while acting in every moment.

Note to every one/reminder to self: I want certainty I want certainty I want certainty

New mantra and maybe if I say it enough times it will actually happen.

Tonight I will prepare myself for another message and hopefully will not be as shaken up as most mornings. Bring it.

No comments: