Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Please stop

Please stop telling me where I should learn and what I should study. Please stop telling me about places I have been before. Please stop telling me what you think is good for me when I have not asked you. I have a mouth and I am sure that after 24 years of life I know how to use it. Please stop recommending and recommending. Please stop worrying. Please stop telling me what I should do with my free time that is hardly free anymore. Please stop telling me about what it means to be busy. Please stop listening to your ego and start listening to mine. Please stop making me feel bad for letting my ego get the best of me. Please stop making me feel like I am talking to a brick wall at times. Please stop turning into someone you were not. Please stop turning me into someone I'm not by imposing your expectations. Please stop telling me what I would enjoy. Please stop telling me what I need. Please stop telling me about where I should live. Please stop telling me about a place I actually live and breathe in. Please stop. Just please. Stop.

No comments: